Have you ever thought about becoming a driver education instructor? Now’s your chance! We are looking to hire new driving instructors.
To be considered for employment with CIESC, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Hold a valid driver’s license with at least five years of driving experience
- Have no more than four points on your driving record
- Have previous experience working with youth in a leadership role
- Submit a copy of your Indiana driving record to CIESC
- Enroll in and complete the INDEA online course ($125; see below)
CIESC Driver Education has partnered with the Indiana Driver Education Association (INDEA) to provide an online course that will fulfill the 10-hour class required by the BMV to become an instructor.
Contact TeLisa Hill for next steps or more information.